25 November 2009

Grilled food. Retro babes. Million captures.

Dinner/sleepover now at M's house. I'm sitting infront of the tv, searching for entertainment.. Eunice was so scared to bathe alone and she wanted to bathe with christabel. Haha loser... But now she is bathing with the door half open and christabel is sitting right outside the door for her. Michelle is looking through pictures and I'm well, blogging! I'm hungry.... Oh dinner was great. We had grilled food. Self made at M's house. Rach L. says we all look hot now. We transformed during the holidays. Haha so flattering... Thanks Rach L. Anyways, wished Illya Melissa and Sheryl could have joined us. I miss all of them so much. Mels! We need a Mel and Shaz day;) and Illya! Another movie with you soon and like maybe some window shopping okay! Anyways no one went out today from idol... Really wanted charles to go out. Ah! Farhan was cute as ever and Malaque...pretty pretty... Hope Charles goes out next week, seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment