28 December 2009
Finals
Last night was the greatest night in my whole idol nights I've been to. Anyways, I the finals were great! It started off with Sylvia and Sezairi singing and just before they ended the song, Sezairi touch Sylvia's face so sweetly!! I screamed so badly.. Then they both sang, taking turns and such. Their voices were amazing. Then during the hour break, Tabitha, Charles, Faizal and Hady sang for the whole stadium. Fantastic! During results show, The Pretty Boys performed. My sister told me all about it the day before. Haha, they were such a boy band. Haha, I had a good giggle. The performances kept getting better and better! Then Chanice sang. It wasn't the first time I heard her sing but it was the first time hearing her live. It was a brilliant performance! Sezairi won idol season 3. Three talented Malay boys in a row. Although I really wanted Sylvia to win. I think she deserved it but then again, he is talented too. After the performance, my sister brought my mom, Lynn and me to back stage. Meet Hady and the way he looked at my sister was like she was the only one in the room. Awww, then before we left, he went bye norfa and gave her a flying kiss!!! Yes a flying kiss!!! I was like OMG OMG OMG!!! He's so cheeky! And he did in front of my mom some more! My mom didn't really care so... But I went AAAHHHH..... You know I so don't mind being the sister-in-law of the second Singapore idol plus the first Asian idol... Oh wells, let's see if he can charm my sister's heart. Got home feeling super happy this morning! I smiled my myself to sleep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment