22 December 2009







Had the most wonderful time yesterday with M ILLS EUG and MEL. Finally we all had the chance to spend time together. I miss them all so much. We looked around at the shops at City Hall before heading to Sakae Sushi. ILLS,omg. She was seriously messy. She dropped her whole sushi piece into the dish of soy sauce and it all started to fall apart. We all did some sharing and catch up on things. Thanks to MEL's great idea of a game, "I Had Never" game, we ended eating wasabi and this rotten bean as a dare. FUCK! it was the most digusting thing that has even been through my digestive system. I think when M ordered it, the chef was probably cursing that he has to made such a horrifying dish. After our feast, we went to look at the rest of the shops at City Hall.

No comments:

Post a Comment