28 December 2009

its just a dream






I was at the back stage where the top four idol contestants were preparing themselves before the performance. My sister was busy working so F_____ offered to take me around for the day. He brought me to each of the four finalist rooms and i watched them get ready before we headed to the cafe and he got me ice milo. Some how he knew it was my favourite. And we chat a lot! Then he ask if he could take me out again so i agreed and he just smiled. Now im not saying i like him because he is so very malay but when he smiled at me my heart kinda sunk. He is cute but it was just a dream right. So anyways, we then headed back to the rooms and watched them do last minute preparations. He was holding a camera and he took loads of pictures. Then he pulled me into this huge toilet that was so beautifully designed and he took a picture of us. He wanted to take a picture of me but i was like no and i covered the lens. Then he suddenly pulled me in and kissed me. It was a long kiss. I was so surprised that i just frozed. Then when he was done, he just looked at me and smiled and i just smiled back. It was so weird but it felt nice. Then he took us to our seats for the performance and he put his arms around me like i was his. I kinda wanted to push his arms away but it felt comfortable. I dont like F_____. I rather F_____ in my dream but anyways, then before i left he kissed my cheek and said it was a great night.

No comments:

Post a Comment