23 December 2009
Non-stop, busy as a bee
I think M is angry at me. I dropped out from watching Avatar with her last minute. Sorry M!!! I owe you one! Have fun with Anne. Anyways, I met M today at 12pm then had lunch with M RACH Y. and RACH L. I miss them so so so much! Anyways, we headed to Cotton On Novena! RACH L. decides not to join us. Blah blah blah RACH L. CHRIS joined us and had a blast there. Later M and I headed to Tampines and then Simei to meet up with our buyers. Bugis was productive. M got most of her Christmas shopping and then we went to Penin to get a special someone a gift. You better be thankful we went all the way to that scary place. Then we went to Plaza Singapura. Got wrappers and such. Headed home after that. Reached home at 8pm y'all. What a long, tiring day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment