Im so angry! Maybe cause im having my monthly menses and you know pms... But still im just so angry. Like i wanted to borrow a movie from the Cinenow machine and when i type in the passcode number they said invalid...wrong number..... BULLSHIT! So i guess i must have got the number wrong when my sister told me. Totally spoil my mood of watching a movie. Maybe im also angry because im sick and whenever i walk to fast or use up too much energy,it gets so hard for me to breathe and i start wheezing. Really its horrible and im so tired. Im tired of blowing my nose every 5mins,i hate coughing so loudly but it cant be soften,i hate the feeling as if im lacking oxygen and lastly,i hate menses! A girl has to go through way more pain then a guy.
Im watching BOF now and it must have been my millionth tie watching it but its the only thing that i can watch now. Which totally stinks. I already know whats going to hapened in the show. Anyways, i asked my cousins to watch New Moon with me and i really want to watch it this week but they say next week. I cant wait that long people! Its New Moon we are talking about.... So i guess ill be watching it with M,EUG and MEL tomorrow. Not sure if ILLS is coming. Then ill watch it again with my cousins. Sorry guys,i so cant wait that long.
I had a talk with M last night and i told her i feel like im missing out on something. Its holidays now and all my bitches out there seem to have that special someone. Except M but she wants to be free. SOOO yeah,its not like a need someone badly but i just thought it could be fun. you know? The guys from BOF are good-looking... I can totally melt right now. Im bored..... I need to get out of the house. Just feel like walking on the beach and just read my book. Which reminds me,i've started on a new book and ill tell you guys all about it when im done.
I woke up today at 11.11am and M was still sleeping. I decided to blogged and go online. Talked to ILLS. Very INTERESTING talk... Then M woke up saying "you blogging?". Yup sure M sure... Basically all we did today was sit around my room watching shows online and on tv.
02 December 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment