04 December 2009

xoxoxo

I havent seen EUNICE,RACH L,RACH Y,SP,ANNE and CHRIS in almost a week now or more. I miss them so much. I just Talked to RACH Y yesterday and she is in confirmation camp now. SP is probably having fun at HK. EUNICE is like traveling around Italy, Spain or Germany. I dont know but i bet she's having fun. I miss all my bitches. I was suppose to go out with ILLS and M today and like shop around Bugis but i was dealing with my wheezing chest. Anyways,hope to see them next week before i leave. Man,ill be gone for a week,wait,more... I'll try to blog while im away. Which reminds me,i need to repaint my nails before i leave and also to start planning and packing what to wear and bring. i better go get pads and disposable undies;) Today pass by so quickly. i woke up around two and now it's like already 6plusplus. M told me she wants to get a lot of stuff at Bugis so we'll have to go next week with ILLS to. I miss that loser! My little DM!

No comments:

Post a Comment