19 January 2010
Back to school all sulky and depressed
Today was the worst day of the week. I don't have the bloody mood to do anything and everything is so messed up. The whole day, my mood swings were killing me. ILLS cheered me up as usually and Michelle seriously needs her own Fart bag to fill up her horrendous gas. Michelle and I did the NECIP living space after school today. It was hilarious. I love you smelly gas!!! Went home after that and there was a fight in the train. That was my entertainment on my journey home. I should start on Malay homework soon but I'm too dumb to do it. Which totally stresses me out that I can't do it. I feel so emotionally unstable with my studies now. If I can't do it, I'll get so worked out and depressed. Erh! I should go for counselling soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment