30 January 2010

Quick

The week is almost over before I could take the time to enjoy it and appreciate it. Well, I had the bestest week. It started from the week before. Had EUN's and MEL's confirmation then J sent me home. Monday just got better cause mrs K didn't come. Got home late cause had practical. Tuesday, mrs K didn't come again and we had thanks giving mass in the morning. 5periods of Malay. Haha, I love my cikgu!! Annaliza the best! Wednesday I found out mrs K won't be coming for the whole week. She had an operation. Hope you're okay mrs K! 4/8 truly miss you. Had health check up during pe. Oh and pe was after recess. Haha. Then after school, studied with J. Sent me home again after that. Thursday was J's birthday! Had a surprise party for her after that. Got to spend time with J and her family. Had the funniest time. Cake on faces and kiddy palace after that. J sent me home after that. Friday had Malay intensive. Tiring! That's about it. I'm too lazy to get into details.

No comments:

Post a Comment