13 January 2010

Recap

I've been thinking of you night and day.


So, I've been getting wake up calls on most of the days by Shaunna. It's so sweet for her to stay up or wake up early just to wake me up. I love her so much and I just wanna say thanks. I know it's not enough but thanks anyways. Have to meet up with her soon. Cca orientation is this saturday. Can't wait to spend the day with Finaz! My last year in drama with her. I'm going to miss her so much. It seems like i haven't talk to Mel in a long time. I miss her too. Been talking to Jake these pass few days. Stupid dope. Haha, funny as ever. School's been great. I miss my daily dosage of bullying from RACHAEL ASHLEY LYE. She didn't come today. I love all my bitches so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment