28 August 2010
Time will heal
If you're done with me, then it's done. I know it's within a matter of time before you open the door and take a step out. If you don't trust me, don't think I could handle you messaging her, just because you think I'll get mad? I may not like her but I won't get mad cause I trust you. You lie to me. What am I suppose to do? I trust you. But do you? And I cannot not expect too much. I expected you to text me, and explain better. I expect you to come up to me, instead of walking away as fast as you can. I expect you to make me want to stay. I've been waiting for you to do something out of the box to keep me. No, I shouldn't expect. I know. Maybe it's our time to end.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment