23 November 2009

Love from start till end

I'm done cleaning my room but there is still room for improvement. Since I woke up today, I read my book till 5pm and it's really good. I kinda knew the ending when I read two pages of the book but I couldn't resist reading it till the end. It's about this girl named Mattie Mays and she has a bestfriend named Emma Jackson. She is also friends with Jake Jackson, who is Emma Jackson's older brother. The three of them have known each other since they were young. Mattie graduated with Jake because she skipped a grad and they both went to the same college. Going through college life, they have to write a postcard to Emma back home. On the postcard, they have to write one rule about love. They have to do this every Monday of every week. In the end, Mattie finds love with non other than Jake Jackson. Awwwww sweet isn't it. I love the book. Anyways, I've started on a new book and will update about it once I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment