24 November 2009

SPCA

SPCA with Michelle today. Looking for a nice pet for Michelle. She wants a guini pig. Okay I spelt it wrong but I have no idea how to spell it. A bigger, more furier than a hamster. The animals there are really cute and they deserve a home people! I'm calling all animal lovers, who knows how to take care of animals and know the responsibilities of taking care of one, please please adopt an animal. The dogs, cats, hamsters, and others, are waiting for their special human care taker to take them home. The faces of those animals are begging you to bring them home. I'll post up the pictures soon. Anyways, later michelle and I went to vivo city. Went to diva, six and ate some sushi by this huge ship. Totally cool;) I bought some rings and earrings:):):)

No comments:

Post a Comment