03 December 2009
New Moon
What a day. I slept at 5am this morning and i woke up at 12pm. Anyways,got dress and have a mini breakfast/lunch with my mother. Meet M and EUG at 2plusplus and slowly made our way to suntec Eng Wah cinema. MEL said she'll join us later so yup. We got the tickets first,bought a drink,walked around the arcade(weird....i know!) and went into this Christian shop. I found out they had a Manga based on Christianity. Did i spelt that right? Anywoo, MEL arrived not long after and we all camwhored like crazy. Well they did,i was like mostly wheezing like a nerd. NEW MOON WAS GREAT! AT LEAST ITS BETTER THAN TWILIGHT I GUESS. JACOB HAS A HOT BODY... OOO LA LA... BELLA SEEMS PRETTIER IN THIS MOVIE TOO. WE LAUGHTED LIKE CRAZY FOR ALL THE WRONG REASONS AND AT THE WRONG TIME TOO. MOST OF THE TIME,ONLY THE FOUR OF US LAUGHED. REALLY LOUDLY... Im probably going to watch this movie again next week with my cousins this time. Suppose to go out with ILLS and M tomorrow but my body needs rest. I can say im getting better which is great! Thank you God!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment